Monday, August 30, 2004

How To Piss Of My Cat

My cat is the nicest cat in the world (well unless you are a dog or a tasty rodent). I've had someone offer me money for the cat and had more than one person ask if they could have her. She's a nice cat. She puts up with the Little People torturing her on a daily basis and has rarely even scratched them. She allows me to take the humiliating photos of her in hats and collars and doesn't protest. There is almost nothing that will make this cat angry enough to be mean. Almost. Sunshine hates having her claws trimmed. She becomes psycho kitty. Luckily she's a small cat so holding onto her is not that difficult. Today as I clipped the nails of the squirming cat, she had enough of that indignity and let out an inhuman howl (well of course it was inhuman, she's a cat) and bit me - hard! The cat literally bit the hand that feeds her! Didn't do her any good, I smacked her on the head and finished clipping her nails.

No comments: