Friday, October 22, 2004

Is This Normal?

I've had two men I previously dated contact me in two weeks. I haven't dated either in about 2 years. Haven't spoke to either in about as long also. Both want to see me and were disapointed that I have a wonderful boyfriend. And they both ended the conversation with something along the lines of 'if you change your mind, let me know, I'd love to see you'. Hmmm... it's been 2 years, I'm not that 'unforgetable'. Is it NORMAL for a guy to just out of the blue contact someone from 2 years ago for a date/sex/etc.? Strikes me as odd, but what do I know?

Anyway, they both said some really nice things to me (yes I know they were just hopeing their lines would lead to sex or whatever, but sometimes it's nice to hear some flattery). Good luck to them on finding someone else. I'm quite happy with XXX in my life.

No comments: