Monday, October 18, 2004

Sidewalk Art Gallery


Tonight in a desperate attempt to save my sanity while I awaited K's return home and for the start of his shift of PARENT I let the Tiny Terrorists draw on the sidewalk. Well let me correct myself, in a desperate moment I opened the door in hopes that K would be driving up, Super Girl being keen of eye, saw her opportunity to become covered in colorful chalk dust and grabbed all her chalk and dashed out the door, knowing that I was exhausted mentally and physically and would have more trouble herding her and Cabbage Patch back indoors. I was also hopeing that the fresh air would help release some of the Demons of Chaos and Whining that were inhabiting Cabbage Patch - that did not work.

We did however create some lovely works of art.


Here are Super Girl's lovely house art and Cabbage Patch's abstract work.

No comments: