Thursday, January 06, 2005

Laughing Out Loud

This morning my hot sexy boyfriend XXX called me and casually told me to visit a site that led to this. (not work safe, don't view at work, don't say I didn't warn you) I burst out laughing and nearly forgot about cliking on the link to RentAMidget. (which is also very funny). After looking at The Accomodater I paged down, still giggling and saw The Executive... and got to laughing again as I thought of all the Executives I used to work at in the corporate world. heh... I may never be able to hold an office job again.

And off that SAME page, I found this Spank Me kit, look at the description... I'm no expert on spanking, but I'm not Warming Massage Oil, Peppermint Cooling Cream, Refreshing Wet Wipe and Mood Setting Tea Lights are all that necessary, but I'm certainly curious about the Erotic Spanking Guide. hmmmm....

No comments: