Friday, February 04, 2005

Good Friends

Petey is probably one of my best damn friends in the whole freaking world. Thanks for getting me home. Thanks for not hateing me for barfing in your car. Thanks for being so fucking much fun to hang out with!

So I went out to karaoke on Wednesday night with Petey. Since he was the designated driver I was imbibing quite a bit. More than I should have. I won't tell you HOW much just take my word for it that it was A LOT.

Yesterday morning I felt like shit and figured I had a lovely HANG OVER. Mid day I still felt like shit and was running a fever and Cabbage Patch was feverish and listliss so I started to doubt this was all hang over and maybe I was just SICK AGAIN. I spoke to someone who was at karaokee the night before and she told me that she too was ill - she had been sitting across from me. DAMN IT! I Was SICK AGAIN!

Today both kids were running fevers over 101, so Super Girl is home. Luckily I'm feeling much better today.

No comments: