Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Ramblings

I hate going to a store that supposedly specializes in something and not being able to find the kind of something I'm looking for. Fuckers. Wasting my time.

It's cold here tonight. And rainy. Drove out in the cold rain. It was DARK on the roads around here (no street lights) - prime alien abduction territory. Except that there were lots of cars around so no such luck in being abducted. When we left the fabric store, it was a LOT later than we expected so we are speculating that we were actually abducted and didn't realize it.

Me: Wow! Where did the time go??? Maybe we were abducted by aliens.
K: Oh! Anal probe!
Me: *rolling eyes* Sheesh! Enough with your gay fantasy!

Back home we go and now I need a nap, except it's like 10 pm and I can't take a nap now that would just be bed time, but if I go to bed NOW I'll be up at 4 am!!! I can't do that.

Second night in a row I've had an offspring disturbing my sleep. Ugh. I hate that. Must convince progeny that sleep deprived mommy is much more frightening than the monster under the bed.

Anyway, I can't go to bed now, I have PROJECTS to finish and I'm all motivated to get them done. I'm afraid that if I SLEEP that all the motivation that I have at this very moment will escape my body and I'll once again be possesed by absolute procrastination. Damn, sucks to be a slacker.

And now something funny to watch. Hot and sexy XXX sent that to me. heh.

No comments: