Thursday, May 19, 2005

Echos Through My Head

I'm not sure why the conversations are so intersting today. Maybe there's something in the cream in my coffee...

ME: I think my kid is proud of being smelly today after recess... she just said "I was sooooo smelly!"
ME: weird
HER : that is really funny
ME: I SWEAR I didn't drink or do drugs while pregnant
HER : hahahaha
HER : suuure
ME: oh but NEXT time, you can BET I will!
HER : hahahahaha
HER : like there will be a next time
ME: Then when they act all messed up, I can be all "well it's not my fault, I was on crack/drinking 3 bottles of Jack a day!"
ME: yeah... never more... that's what I say about pregnancy.
HER : hahahaha
ME: Next time I feel that maternal urge, after i beat my head on a brick wall - if it's still there, I'm just buying a kitten.

That's just part of the conversation.

No comments: