Thursday, May 19, 2005

What A Dork I Am

Yesterday I BROKE my memory card for my camera. Damnit.

Today I messed up Winamp when I downloaded the newest version. Fuck... none of my music for me.

What A Dork I Am Not

I fixed the light in the celing fan when I replaced the burnt out bulb as it was driving me batty with it's constant wiggle. Electrical tape is the bomb... not as much as duct tape, but it's still up there.

I fixed my memory card some what - thanks to electrical tape (I don't have scotch tape otherwise I would have used that). It will hold for now - though it's a tight fit in my camera and card reader. It's going to have to do until I can get a new one off E-bay. *sigh* Someone had an extra they were going to give me at one time... can't remember who that was... Oh well, I'll just have to shop now.

No comments: