Friday, May 20, 2005

High School Education

I can not believe I almost went to bed without writing about this. Today as I walked to the bus stop to retrieve Super Girl, i saw something on the ground that looked like a doll pillow, as i got closer I realized it was a small makeup bag that was really full. I picked it up the little pouch and upzipped it. I saw something made out of colorful glass but couldn't make it out so I started to pull it out and before I got it out even halfway I recognized what it was. A really pretty pot pipe. I got a chuckle out of it as i realized that some high school kid had lost their stash bag (yes there was pot in the bag as well as another small pipe) - I'm fairly certain it's a high schooler as it was right next to a car that I know is driven by a certain punk in the complex. Anyway, it gave me quite a giggle.

Oh, I'm sure you want to know what I did with the two pipes and little baggie of pot? What do you think I did? Went home and taught my kids how to toke, toke, give? Yeah right, give me a little more credit than that. My kids might learn to swear like a sailor from riding in the car with me, but I'm not about to teach them about smoking weed until they can by their own - kidding, kidding. I threw it away. Why? Well I haven't smoked pot in about 14 or so years and have no interst in doing so again. I would have dropped the pouch next to the car if the kid who drove it wasn't such a punk ass. So instead her weed is in a nice wooded (and poison ivy covered) area next to the creek. Sucks to be her.

No comments: