Sunday, July 17, 2005

Calgon, Get Me The Fuck Out Of Here!

Fuck what a great weekend so far! (sarcasm) When I got home yesterday I think it was even messier than when I left for work, and since the Tiny Terrorists are currently on a invasion of Grandma's house, I didn't think that was possible. I was terribly disapointed in the cats as I've spent way too many of my brain cells absorbing Disney movies and I continue to hold out hope that either the 'Cleaning Fairies' will visit or my cat will get with the Disney program and clean house while I'm at work. No fucking luck. Though I bitch, yesterday was a good day, I had a good dinner (by myself), and a nice evening (by my self) and I'm seriously enjoying the SILENCE. ( I swear if I had no children and lived by myself I'd probably find a job I could do from home and become a hermit and completly lose the ability to speak all together because I'd never have to do it. Okay maybe not... but at times it seems like a good thing) I watched a movie and I'll do a movie review later because it was one whacked out movie, but I liked it.

Today, I woke and went to work (waste of time) and just moments ago I finished cleaning up the water in my bathroom from yet another attack from THE TOILET OF DOOM! Muther Fuck! I so totally wasn't even expecting that, I had walked away and was combing my hair when I heard that familiar sound of water splashing on the floor. AND of course the bathroom is a mess with things out on the floor and not put away. So I had to splash through the water to grab the new package of toilet paper and box of tampons. What fun. I've currently got a washer full of wet towels and I'm thinking that if Calgon isn't going to take me away, then I may have to resort to a bottle of wine and some hydrocodone to take me places. Sheesh.

No comments: