Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Renewed False Hope

So in my effort to bolster my mood and I did as I stated yesterday and I've read my horoscope. As I want to make sure that all my bases are covered, I've consulted several online horoscopes for second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. opinions. Read below.

Leo

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
You've got a lot to look forward to, especially now. Business looks good, your relationships with your coworkers couldn't be any better, and you're about to find a way to make a pleasurable hobby turn into cash -- cash you didn't feel like you were working to earn. In short, life is good and getting better, and you have no complaints. How about sharing all those good feelings with someone who deserves them just as richly?
(business? you mean my SEWING or my photography? Hobby... now that's where I'm confused, I can't think of any of my hobbies that anyone would WANT to pay me for... 'cept maybe that one that involves BOB... hmmm... I'll get back to you on that one.)

Now here's from TheFutureMinds.com

Here is your forecast for Wednesday Jul 20, 2005.

Personal forecast
Deep satisfaction comes from knowing what you want and persevering until the goal is achieved. Your power is more accessible now, and through its proper application, a favorable outcome occurs. While sometimes you manipulate a situation to get the result you desire, you also can attain it through willpower. Stronger than usual, you show resolve. Use this time to revitalize what is languishing in your life or to release what already is finished. It is an opportunity to eliminate the nonessential and the outdated.

(There is actually 3 different horoscopes for today for Leo, but hell I don't have the patience for all three! So let's see... 'my power' probably means COFFEE and being more accessible means that I'll be chuging some serious amounts today. Sweet!)

From Keen.com;
Your Wednesday Horoscope Judy!
You will want some time alone with the one you love today. If you are currently single, beat the doldrums by being spontaneous for once in your life and calling a friend for an impromptu rendezvous.

(Utter BULLSHIT.)

From Starlightastrology.com

Someone you work with may be withholding valuable information. Problems with in-laws may cause friction in your personal relationship. You mustn't take on other people's responsibilities or you may find yourself irritable and exhausted.

(Shit I'm already irritable and exhausted.)

From Jonathan Cainer:
You have the ability to be exceedingly pleasant. When you are in the right mood, you can charm the birds from the trees. The trouble is, you don't always remember to act this way. Nor do you notice that you have turned your 'niceness switch' to the off position. You assume it is still on. And then, you become surprised to realise that you have offended or upset someone. Now, there is a chance to recognise and repair the damage that has lately been inadvertently done. There's also a chance to make some very wise, important decisions.

(What, are you saying I'm a bitch?)

From Tarot.com
Judy's Horoscope:

It's difficult to tell if you are very close to a wonderful experience or if you have just missed your chance. On one hand, the energy feels as if it's in decline. On the other hand, you can see the bright lights on the horizon and you know something's coming up. Don't change directions now; just keep moving as steadily as you can toward the light.

(Am I dead now? Go toward the light! Fuck it's probably just a truck headed for me.)

And finally from ivillage
Your career path will soon become extremely easy to navigate, but it wouldn't hurt to make some plans right now. You can manage some key moves that will get you where you want to be in record time

(you mean I'll get that zipper in right?? Fuck I hope so!)

In conculsion I have no idea how my day is supposed to turn out, could be REALLY good, or it could just suck.

Any one want to give it a shot as to what YOU think my horoscope is for today. Be creative.

No comments: