Thursday, July 21, 2005

Make Room In the Parthenon! There's A NEW Goddess In Town!

Today has been all about JUDY DAY. I've had no less than 7 separate men either e-mailing or message me to hit on me today (not it wasn't all generated by that one photo).

This is my favorite e-mail:

hi what can i do.....................? what can i say..............? when i saw your magical angel face & diamond eyes .................i feel to fly ..............over the sky ................can i have your honor to fly at your sky nice lady...............

Foreign guys can come up with the BEST lines!

My favorite comment today:
Damn you got a geek goddess look. Damn your a hottie.

That's me, a Geek Goddess just waiting to be worshipped.

Yeah, I'm a little full of myself right now. It's okay, Karma has already set in motion to make certain that my head doesn't get any larger - I've got a giant ZIT coming up right in the middle of my forehead. The North Star!

No comments: