Monday, July 18, 2005

Karma Balance

So yesterday started kind of crappy what with the slow work day and the Toilet Of Doom attack (gotta do so more chants and burn my candles again), but after a nice long nap things turned out pretty good... no... not good, great... even fucking fabulous. Yes FUCKING FABULOUS.

After naps and playing computer games for way to long, I discovered that the cats were out of food. Actually I got tired of the cats biteing my ankles and faking passing out from hunger. Drama cats, I tell you. So off to the store I go for cat food. When I got back there was a message from the Massage Therapist. Woohoo! Spending the evening with Massage Therapist certainly made up for the morning. Yes I did watch a movie this time and yes I did get that coffee... this morning.

Today has been busy spent catching up with K about his weekend (yawn, yawn, yawn, when's it my time to talk about ME??) and sewing. I'm seriously frustrated right now. I have this one thing to finish before I start on the MEGA SUPER HUGE FANTASTIC project and I can't seem to get this done because I'm a primo 'tard and keep doing things WRONG and then have to spend 20-30 minutes ripping out the seams (delicate fabric) of something that took me 2 minutes to sew wrong. FUCK. It's cool I just need lots more coffee.

I'm enjoying the Little People vising Grandma right now. The cats on the other hand may need some Prozac by the end of the week. My two neurotic cats seem to be missing their daily torture sessions at the hands of the Tiny Terrorists. They have been fighting with each other a lot. Dusty has been walking around meowing all the freaking time (I'm about ready to duct tape her fucking mouth shut) and looking for the Tiny Terrorists - this is odd because she usually HIDES from them all damn day. Sunshine has been wandering around aimlessly. I know that as soon as they get home the cats will reclaim their Tiny Terrotists and allow them to whatever they wish in exchange for just being in their presence. Crazy damn cats.

Okay, my break is done. Back to sewing.

No comments: