Saturday, August 06, 2005

Luau Day!

Woohoo! Today is Lerxst Luau Party! I'm so excited. Another PARTY!

I'm not sure who I'm riding with, I need to get with Whysper to borrow some CLOTHES because I'm seriously pathetic as far as having anything cool to wear. The Wife is going to come by to pick up her dress also, so I'm not sure who I'll ride with, seems pointless to take my car since there will be plenty of people going past me to get to the party.

I still haven't decided what to bring to the party, it very well may end up being a bottle of coke and a bag of cheesy puffs.

I'll be taking my camera as usual so there will be plenty of fun photos to come.

On to other things...

K has a very good lead on a job, so keep your fingers crossed/knock on wood/say a prayer/light some candles/do a voodoo chant/etc. that he get's it. It's something he would really love to do and for a company he's been doing some temp work for and absolutely loves.

Next week will be a super busy week for me as far as sewing etc. Don't be ALARMED if there aren't my usually 500 pointless posts here for your reading pleasure, I'm just busy (and no I haven't gotten that SUPER BOB, so it's just WORK).

Okay, I'm off to find some kind of food stuff for lunch!

PS... just an FYI... my birthday is NEXT WEEK! In a mere 5 days I will be 34! So mark your calendars, THURSDAY, August 11th is my BIRTHDAY. heh...

No comments: