Thursday, August 04, 2005

Silver Lining

Yesterday the Tiny Terrorists truly lived up to their names of Chaos and Destruction. Suffice to say that EVERY FREAKING WAKING moment of theirs was sheer terror. I spent so much time telling them no, reffereeing fights and discovering and thwarting their evil plots that I didn't get JACK done. It was frustrating and I'm completly out of antipsychotics.

The final straw was the brand new 7 lb container of cat litter being dumped on their bedroom floor - I can only assume they wanted that sandy beach feel in their, no matter Chaos and Destruction finally pushed my buttons once too often. I decreed that ALL the toys would go and sent one off to get enough trash bags to hold all their toys in their room and the other to get the broom and dust pan so I could clean up all the damn cat litter. Yes I really am going to get rid of all their toys. They will only have a few selected stuffed animals, their dress up clothes and their books. More than enough.

My sister made the generous and brave offer to take the Little People (yes little people today, apparently they used up all their terrorist energies yesterday and will be normal offspring for today. Damn my luck.) for today so I can get some things done. YAY! That's better than a Grande Caramel Frappichino with whiped cream! It's probably a good thing they will be with their Aunt today, I'm sure after all their evil terrorist activities yesterday the FBI is probably on the way over to investigate the Tiny Terror Threat. The Tiny Terrorist Threat Level has been lowered from Orange to Yellow, so things are cool, I'll just make some coffee for the FBI when they get here, we'll talk about evil kids and things will be good... or they'll drag me off to Gitmo for an extended vacation... which might not be so bad. Eh, either way I get the day off! Woohoo! Bring on the booze and cheap men! hmmm.. scratch that... cheap booze and hot men!

Must go, just 30 minutes to get them ready to go, must check their terrorist manifestos for the day.

No comments: