Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Toothpaste


Recently I had to buy some new toothpaste. Now before I get into this toothpaste story, let me tell about how the week before I went to the store and bought this particular toothpaste and put it in my bathroom. That night when I went to brush my teeth with the toothpaste, it had vanished. No signs of the toothpaste at all. There was toothpast on the floor but it was from the remains of the Aquafresh tubes that were nearly empty - but the NEW toothpaste was GONE. I have YET to find it. The next week I went to purchase toothpaste AGAIN.

Okay... I'm really picky about toothpaste. Growing up we always used the horrible tasting Colegate. But since I wasn't the one BUYING the toothpaste, I suffered with their choice.. and yes it was suffering, at the height of my obsessiveness I would brush my teeth at least 4 times a day sometimes more and I had at least 20 toothbrushes (all yellow) - eventually I threw them all away when I read an article about how they harbor bacteria and should be replaced every month, so now... I have a new one every month. Anyway when I got older and responsible for my own purchases, I bought Aquafresh and I've used it ever since. Early on in our relationship K bought some non-Aquafresh crap and I wouldn't use it.

ANYWAY, on a whim I got this other brand of toothpaste - actually they were out of Aquafresh and this stuff was $1.48 so I figured if I HATED it (which I figured I would), the kids could use it. I tried it and LIKED it. K doesn't like it though. I highly recommend the Cinnamint and am planning to buy some Gingermint also. mmmm... Buy this toothpaste! you will lov eit!!!

ON TO OTHER THINGS!

My legal issues seem to be working out at the moment. All total for the ticket I got this past weekend it will cost $480!!! Mutha fuck! Lucky for me a dear friend has a boyfriend with a Fat wallet and a big dick and she's going to share some of that with me... the fat wallet that is, not the big dick, I can find my own Big Dick. I'll owe her a BIG ASS favor, but I appreciate that she loves me enough to keep my ass out of jail.

And now.. I'm off to finish my sewing.

No comments: