Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Toy Party

(not sure why part of it's PINK in the photo, the pen was BLUE with no sparkles or anything)

After my brief consideration to stay home, sit on the couch watching movies and eating the huge 4 part cake torte thing, I did infact go. Whysper and I showed up a little after 7 pm which was infact late, but it didn't matter as the presenter was LATE. It's okay, I brought cake.

There was a BUNCH of people there, which rocked. We all stood around and talked while we waited for the presenter to get there. We did introductions which was quite entertaining and reminicent of a school function... except my school functions didn't include people talking about their drink preference... oh wait.. yes it did!

Anyway, eventually the presenter showed up, set up and started talking TOYS. This was HILARIOUS! And that might have just been all that funny to ME because Denise was sitting right next to me making comments (it was her, not me, her).

Things finally wrapped up about 11:30 pm and Whysper and I went to hang out with other people and stay up way to late. And I took the rest of my CAKE!

No comments: