Wednesday, October 05, 2005

From The 'Ain't That A Bitch' File

The cooling fan on my desktop PC (the one I use the most)is dieing. It will work for a bit then it stops and the alarm on the computer goes off, so I have to turn it off and restarts... or just go to Lappy (lap top)which is okay for the most part except that I've managed to misplace my wireless mouse for Lappy (the battery died and I replaced it, now it's gone... probaby in the sofa cushion or something).

something else...

The stupid kids toys at Whataburger are absolutly stupid right now (I don't get this shit for the Tiny Terrorists, but their father does in leiu of actual cooking). They are little orange or blue cones that look like trafic cones. Small kid sized trafic cones. I'd like to know who sat down and said "Ya know, I bet kids would LOVE to play with little bitty trafic cones!" Someone in their coporate offices needs to put the crack pipe down.

More something else...

Cabbage Patch is watching Elmo's World (i.e. the most irritating show on the planet at this moment) and she just gasped and said "Elmo said a bad word!" when I asked what he said (because I was imagining that maybe that little red monster accidentally let the F-bomb drop and I needed to rewind the tape, she said that he said 'sit down'. I swear I did not smoke crack when I was pregnant with her!

That's all for now.. I need to do the dishes since it's apparent that my maid has either died or abandoned me.

No comments: