Wednesday, September 13, 2006

HUMP DAY! Come On! Somebody Hump Me Already!

I'm a little crazy today. Not sure why, I just am... so you've been warned. What does that mean? Well other than I'll probably walk around all day mumbling things to myself and randomly shove pages from my manifesto into strangers hands as they walk past me trying not to make eye contact, it means NOTHING! NOTHING AT ALL! Oh yeah, it does mean that I won't be spell checking a damn thing I write today - so expect bad spelling and bad grammar because the voices in my head say so.

So on that note, I've decided to post some random photos. Enjoy the madness and have a cup of coffee before you go.
*These are OLD photos I'm posting, nothing new... OLD. The cat hasn't been shaved recently... she prefers Nair these days.*

Keep It Safe, Keep It Wrapped!

I saw that slogan one time. It seemed reasonable, until I tried to wrap my couch in plastic wrap... good plan in theory.

Shaved Pussy

Maybe I should have waxed...

Lookin' Sexay!

Ahhh you can feel the hate from here.

My Pussy Is Cuter Than Yours

Truth hurts, deal with it.
Crazy Pussy

Oh yeah baby!
Ahhhhh! She turned into an EGG!


Happy Toast!

Fuck you toast! No one should be that happy in the morning!

Ahhhh My True Love... CAKE!

Ahhhh... The first cake I ever wanted to have a serious relationship with. I love you cake, you gave me so much pleasure... and such an amazing sugar rush.

Other STUFF!

On another note, I'm completly a week off for some fucked up reason. Twice in as many days I've been reminded by someone that the event I was discussing was not for another WEEK. Hmmm... odd... I think it's some kind of a space time continuium issue. Someone has shifted my reality back a week. Fuckers!

On a GOOD note, I did find my keys that have been missing for the past 2 months! I won't say WHERE I found them, because I'd have to actually ADMIT that I lost them and not anyone else - which just could NOT be true because we all know it was someone ELSE who lost them. Oddly they showed up deep in the bowels of my purse where I'm certain that they were recently hidden by someone ELSE who isn't me. Luckily they are here.

Okay I'm off to drink lots of coffee and do laundry.

No comments: