Friday, August 24, 2007

Fucking, Fuckity, Fuck-Fuck!

I am currently hating Time Warner and AT&T, who are both simultaniously fucking me. And I haven't even gotten a kiss or a reach around.

Wednesday I rescheduled my Thursday install of cable internet and phone to Wednesday of next week. Thursday mid-day my telephone was shut off, and today mid-morning my internet was shut off. K (who was home sick) got ahold of AT&T who told him that Time Warner told them to shut it off and they couldnt' turn it back on any sooner than Tuesday of next week. Time Warner said that because I had rescheduled less than 72 hours in advanced, I was fucked - not in those exact words, but close enough. I had a long conversation liberally peppered with profanity with a very nice gentleman at Time Warner who sympathized and even appologized for laughing when I said I was getting fucked and hadn't even got a kiss or a reach around, but he can't do dick. Though IF they get a cancelation, I'm in... or so they say. So... I'm internetless and phoneless... and pissed of.

AND I can't post this over on my MySpace blog because I can't get loged on. Fuckity, fuck fuck!

Oh... I had a really good day - LONG! Had lunch with an old friend from WAY BACK and it was AWESOME!

No comments: