Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sooooo Disconnected....

I'm still internetless. Today I'm reporting from the local Cafe Brazil which has FREE internet. I'm on my 4th cup of coffe (gotta love that endless cup of coffee!!!) and we are pretending to have a family dinner and not just be here to get fee internet (and COFFEE!!) - I look like such a jerk sitting here with K's computer while everyone else eats. How OBNOXIOUS! But WHATEVER!

Moveing on...

For some fucked up reason I still can't sign on to MySpace. I think it has something to do with K's computer and the fact that it's basically EVIL. But I love the evil, especially when the evil is getting me online.

Well I was going to write more, but K is now eyeing the computer. I GUESS I better hand it over since it's HIS computer.... DUDE... he just put the check on my purse! Ass! Maybe I'll start playing WOW now just to get get back at him. ;) kidding!

No comments: