Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mayor Of Dorkville

That would be me. And ya know, today, I’m actually WEARING my DORK shirt so it’s totally appropriate. I’m not going to give you all details and force myself to relive my incredible dorkitude. Just suffice to say that I really REALLY need to learn WHEN to keep my mouth (typing fingers) shut! I swear, if I could have been virtually picking my nose at the same time I was messaging, then that would totally complete the moment… on yeah and if I had toilet paper on my shoe.

I need to go to bed now so I can sleep off my current feeling of being a freshman in high school having just spilled my chocolate milk down my shirt. No worries people, soon I’ll post something worth READING. In the mean time, go read a book or go masturbate or something.

No comments: