Wednesday, September 25, 2002

So here it is... just past midnight... I should be sleeping... but I'm not.. Hubby is sleeping.. but I'm not.. Can't sleep... and I have a busy day tomorrow. Of course.

Let's see... what can talk about...

I've started knitting... I've never really done that before, so I'm surprised that I'm really enjoying it. I'm making a blanket for my friends new baby - I'll take a picture of it tomorrow. It's navy blue and light blue. wish I knew how to read a pattern...

I went and worked out tonight, ahhh that felt good. I changed machines. There's these three guys who are always at the gym - any day I go, I see them there, they are always hanging out together, lifting weights. They aren't bad looking but, FUCK - They are STUPID! They always have the STUPIDEST conversations. Tonight it was about trucks, one night they were talking about school and compairing what grade each of them had been held back in ... and yes all three had been held back at least one year. Sheesh.. men like that are a waste. Once I had the hots for this guy that worked in the same building I did, and I finally asked him out to lunch, so we go out, he was so hot, well he was dumb as a fucking rock. I lost interest in a matter of seconds. I call this trio The Gubbers Three, hubby knows who I'm talking about and thinks thats a riot. There are other men there worth looking at though - there's one with a fire tatoo that goes around his arm... I call him Ring of Fire.. and he's totally hot. Ahhh... I do love working out.... I have so much incentive to go to the gym ;o)

Oh yeah, and I need to appologize to J - sorry about our little debate today. I shouldn't have even brought it up. We both have our own point of view and it's not worth debating over.
J never reads my blog, so I'll have to tell her this on Thursday when I talk to her again. hehehe...

No comments: