Thursday, September 26, 2002

whew...I've been totally unmotivated today...

OH... let me tell you about the pizza experience last night. So I did the internet order to Pizza Hut, for the Deep dish Chicago pizza. After 45 mins of waiting I told DH to call and find out where our pizza was. So he called the number they said would be delivering our pizza. They said the do NOT deliver to our area!! WTF?!?! No one called me to tell me I would not be getting a pizza? No one could e-mail me? Assholes. So Dh calls our order into the other Pizza Hut that is near by and said he would pick it up. I call the customer satisfaction number and tell them the problem, they say they are sorry, will resolve it and will send me a $10 gift certificate for my troubles. Cool. 5 mins after Dh called in the pizza we get a knock on the door, our pizza was here. What????? We pay and eat.. are totally confused though. No call from the other Pizza hut about the pick up order either... crazy... But eating the pizza reminded me of something... I hate PH's sauce... the good thing about this pizza is that the sauce is on top of the pizza - normal that would be to messy and all, but last night, that was good, since I hate the sauce, I could just push it off my pizza. I guess when I get the $10 gift certificate I'll order the same thing and tell them to NOT put the sauce on it.

Last night I may not have eaten very healthfully, but I did go work out. I switched machines. I did this one for the inner thigh... not a very modest machine I might add... I'd never sit with my legs that far appart! HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway.. I did that and the one for the outer thigh and one for the hamstring and glutes... (another machine that is less than modest)... well today I'm sore! LOL. Oh well I hope that means these jiggly inner thighs are on the way out! Now here's my question... why don't MEN have to worry about jiggly inner thighs? That's just not fair.

L - that's exciting about the prospect of a job change! YAY! I hope it works out and is what you want! So what if your a ladder climber? Isn't that what most people are trying to do in their careers?

No comments: