Thursday, January 23, 2003

3XThursday 1/23/2k3 : Based on a True Story Thank youJake for the great questions!!!

1. If there was going to be a movie made about your life what would it be like? Who would play you and who would direct it. What style of movie would it be?
It would probably be a disturbing diary type thing. I'd like Winonna Rider to play me... She'd have to gain some weight and dye her hair red, but I think she'd be the one - if not her then Riki Lake. I think they guy who directed Hair Spray would be good, but I think he's dead. It would be a comedy horror movie.

2. If a music album was going to be made about your life who would make it?
Everclear

3. If your life was going to be made into a book who would you choose to write it?
Stephen King

Bonus Question for comments: What popular actor or actress would make you retch if they were picked for a role to play you?
Drew Barrymore... the Olson Twins.... lol.... Sandra Bulock

No comments: