Wednesday, January 22, 2003

French Men...

OK, I'm laughing.... and maybe that's mean... I have a friend who is French, lives in Morocco and we have been e-mail friends for a little over 2 years. At one time he expressed his undieing love to me and I wouldn't talk to him for about 4 months. After his expression of love and me not talking ot him for a bit, once we started e-mailing again it's always been completly nice and never anything other than platonic. Well tonight I got an e-mail from him and it said:

Thank you to be for me to take time always there to listen to me, to speak to me and to help themselves.... Thank you for your support, your encouraging words, your soft smile and your tender gestures.
Thank you for the pleasure of learning how to tame you. Thanks for allowing me to say to you what I feel between our two glances.
You are so very very beauty
Thanks for letting me dream, and carry out our projects. Thank you to divide without waiting, giving without beginning again. I can only thank you for liking me and to accept me such as I am with my defects and my requirement
I wish to look into each other eyes
To see your eyes
Your smile
To touch your skin
To touch your lovely lips
You are my moon
You are my sun
You are eyes are like two diamonds in the sky
They are like two jewels in the sky shining for me and show me the way to the paradise.
Thanks for making in kind maintain the desire by recognizing my preferences and my differences and by accepting my states hearts.... Thank you to make so that the seduction keeps the spark, the butterflies in the belly, the shiver of uncertainty.


hehehehe... if nothing else, those French guys sure have a way with words, my eyes "are like two jewels in the sky shining for me and show me the way to the paradise." :o)

No comments: