Tuesday, January 21, 2003

As I Was Saying...

Sooooo... Friday I worked, then cleaned, then picked up my nephew and the little people, then picked up hubby and headed home.

Saturday - I went to work at my first hospital and started having back spasms, so I headed home, took some sleep inducing medication and slept for several hours. (my boss was none to pleased with me for that... oh well). Got up, got ready for the game - nephew played and had a great time (he was a riot). Took humiliating picture of cat and friend.

Sunday - back to work, busy but productive day. Came home, took nephew, little people and hubby to movies (Wild Thornberrys). Went to WalMart, returned movies to Blockbuster, went to movie with nephew (Catch Me If You Can).

Monday - Went to work at new hospital. Met my boss up there. She told me that whoever has been doing that hospital has had a lot of declines, so she wanted me to work it then call her before I left. Had a VERY busy day - Took 10 pictures, 5 sales right on the spot (3 more will call in). I totally do not know what the regular person is doing. I only had 2 people tell me flat out that they did not want pictures - I had 14 people on the list - 2 declines and two reschedules. My boss was pissed that the regular person is being a screw off, and I can't blame her. Why go into work if your not going to do the work? Especially a job like this where you make MORE money if you make sales. And this is a fairly easy, but busy hospital to work - the picture taking part is so easy. *sheesh* Anyway, got home at 5 pm, layed on couch and watched The Fairly Odd parents for a couple of hours. Hubby made dinner. Nephew and the little people had gone about noon - I missed saying bye to them. Had such a nice time with them.

that's my weekend in summary... ;o)

No comments: