Tuesday, January 21, 2003

ANOTHER MOVIE REVIEW!!! Catch Me If You Can rated PG13

I am surprised to say that I liked this movie. I generally avoid movies that star DiCaprio because I think he sucks as an actor. BUT, my nephew talked me into going. He assured me it was a really good movie. With much skepticism I agreed to go to the 8:30 pm showing Sunday night. And I liked the movie... I really liked it. It moved along smoothly and was very entertaining - DiCaprio played his part very well and very convincingly. I kept expecting to come to a place in the movie that sucked or that DiCaprio did a crappy unconvincing job acting, but it didn't happen. Tom Hanks was great in the movie as always, as was Christopher Walken. Martin Sheen was pretty damn funny. I'm not going to talk about any of the plot, it's best if you have NO clue at all what's going to happen next. Well worth seeing in the theater.

No comments: