Monday, February 03, 2003

Judy's Monday Mission 3.05

1. Do you remember the first LP, 45, CD or CD single that you bought? Recreate the scene for me.
Hmmm... the first one I bought... Let's see... the first LP I bought for my self was a Doken record when I was in High School (previously other people had purchased LP, etc for me so I'm not counting them). I bought it at Christmas - my best friend and I went to the mall and bought each other records for Christmas - she got Bon Jovi, I got Doken. hehehehe.. I wore that record out.

2. What was the last CD or song that you actually paid money for?
Hmmmm.... I think it was Lenny Kravitz Greatest hits... or Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits lol.

3. It is my personal opinion that "Munchos" and "Funions" are the most perfect snack food ever. What do you think is the best snack food ever?
Mmmmm... Munchos... good...but too damn salty... Fuck, just eating a bag of thoes will raise your blood pressure to stroke level. Whoopers are the most perfect snack food ever...

4. Comedian George Carlin once pointed we consider the things we like to keep around us to be our "stuff," whereas other people's stuff is just junk to us (ok, he used more colorful language, but you get the idea). What "stuff" do you have that someone else might just throw away if they were cleaning out your house?
Hell most of my 'stuff' would be junk to others. My doll collection, crafts, paints, art stuff, small box collection, comic books, tarot cards... you name it.. one mans treasure is another mans trash.

5. Do you think it is wrong for people to rush to e-Bay and start selling Space Shuttle Columbia collectibles?
tasteless

6. Does it bother you when President Bush speaks about God and invokes scripture quotations from the Bible during his speeches?
Hmmm.. I guess it would if I listened to the speeches...

7. I have a friend who think's she's being photographed in public restrooms. What paranoid delusion do you have?
just one? That people are going through my trash to steal my identity.

No comments: