Monday, February 03, 2003

Monday... Busy Ass Monday...

Whew... I've been taking care of my ticket today... sheesh... no fun. The weekend was fabulous... and busy... the Chinese New year celebration was sooooo nice... Duck... mmmmmm... I have pictures and tales to tell..

I started doing a whole new craft... it kicks ass.. I'll have pictures of that later...

Anyway.. I've got much to do right now... will write more later... much more... Tomorrow something wonderful will happen for me... I'm almost afraid to even mention it (fear it won't happen if I do... I know, stupid, but I'm a bit superstisious)....

Hubby bought me some cool tarot cards... *sigh* much to do.... can't make coherent thoughts at the moment...

L - an earthquake? DAMN! I don't know if that would scare me or excite me!

A - Need to call you - much to talk about. Sucks about the morning sickness... I remember that. At least your not throwing up all the time. (small comfort I know). I'm excited about your baby, can't wait to see the first sono picture.

D - You willey wench you!(need to put a pic of you in your wench wear on here) I have a few business propositions to discuss with you. Need insight and all.

Off to do things...

No comments: