Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Tuesday

Well today is the big day... I'm soooooooo nervous. I shouldn't be. It's a sure thing, just have to sign the papers and stand infront of the judge, then it's done. It's over. Life is normal again. But I'm still nervous... I know it's going to happen, and it's all ready to happen, but there is still a little part of me that is nervous that something, anything, will go wrong. I'm just being silly.

I had to do something to calm my nerves... been looking at pictures of hot men. ;o) Jake, Jake, Jake... mmmm... mmmm... good. Had to go look at Pete's page also... that picture of him painting that shows a glimpse of his bare chest. Yummy... A few other random annonomous hot men pictures... now I'm writing... still nervous... Maybe I should make breakfast...

No comments: