Thursday, June 26, 2003

And Now For Some Good News!

Seems the Supreme Court finally got their heads out of their asses - readSupreme Court Strikes Down Gay Sex Ban. Well heads out of their asses or maybe they realized they were really missing blow jobs. Oral Sex makes everything better. ;o) (yeah I know I need a smack. Spank me! Spank me!)

Thsi is my favorite rediculous quote from the article Texas defended its sodomy law as in keeping with the state's interest in protecting marriage and child-rearing. Homosexual sodomy, the state argued in legal papers, "has nothing to do with marriage or conception or parenthood and it is not on a par with these sacred choices."
hehehe... yeah whatever. As if a majority of sex these days is for the express purpose of having children. And my question is how exactly is it that GLBT people having the freedom to have sex threaten 'marriage and child-rearing'. I suppose that if two hetrosexual people live together but have no intentions of having children they aren't supposed to have sex - I mean that has nothing to do with marriage or conception or parenthood. Why is Texas so uptight? And honestly is it THAT important that everyone get married and have kids? And apparently being a single parent is not an option either. It appears to me that homosexuals aren't against 'The American Family' but Texas is. Maybe there's not enough interns in the capital...

No comments: