Thursday, June 26, 2003

Posers Piss Me Off!!

Today I came upon someone's blog. He claims to be a US soldier in Iraq. Why does this piss me off? Because I know this is utter and complete bull shit. I have a dear friend who is in Kuwait - ya know, right next to Iraq. He's in the military and we write each other very often. He recently got internet access... or should I say he got e-mail. The military does not allow them to access almost anything, pretty much ALL he can do is e-mail. AND he's sooooo busy he's lucky if he get's to send out more than 3 or 4 e-mails in one day, currently he's not sent me an e-mail since the morning of the 25th. This guy works 12 hours a day and they don't get days off. This is still a war zone, there is NO off time. Mr. Poser also claims to have just watched a bootleg copy of 'The Hulk'. Hmmmm... I find that hard to believe also. Mail generally takes at the very least 3 weeks to reach the recipient. I've caught SEVERAL lies in Mr. Posers posts - it makes me want to vomit that some stupid kid thinks its cool to pretend he's a soldier risking his life in Iraq.

No comments: