Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Starving Cats

My cats hate me currently. I forgot to buy cat food this past weekend when I went shopping. So no food for the cats. Its not that the cats have NOTHING to eat - I always keep some cans of tuna on hand for just such emergencies and they are getting cream as well. But not these cats, thats just not good enough, they want the cheap crunchy kibble I buy them. Insane cats. My previous cat would have LOVED if I fed her tuna and cream every day - what's wrong with these cats!

I keep getting the angry acusing looks from the cats every time they approach the food bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if they plot my demise while I sleep at night. They spend the evening sitting in the chair watching us eat thinking "Yeah sure... feed the offspring and let the cats starve... We've been here for 9 years and what the biggest of the offspring just 4 years? Yeah that's loyalty. We will get you... Mark our words we will get you!!!!!" Or something like that... but then again it could just be "Feed us! Feed us Feed us!!! We'll poop in your shoes if you don't feed us!!! Oh look a bug! YAY! Let's play!"

No comments: