Thursday, August 07, 2003

Testing My Limits Of Sanity...

Today - any minute now - a photographer is coming to take pictures of the little people. I'm such a sucker for this - I got pictures of Cabbage Patch when she was 9 months old and because I bought they are giving me a free sitting and a free 5X7. I love pictures - I'm a photographer! Anyway... I've bathed the little people and gotten them dressed in cute matching outfits - crisp white shirts with denim jumpers. They look adorable. But the photographer is NOT here yet and the kids are just itching to get dirty. I've already wiped oil crayon off Cabbage Patch! Super Girl was scraping piece of green sidewalk chalk with a butter knife! Sheesh! These kids are determined to get dirty. I need a valium...

Later

The photograper got here right on time, the kids were still clean (miracle) and in good moods. The photographer set up quickly and then put fresh film in her camera - the camera breaks. She has to call field support and talk through it. So she gets the camera fixed, kids posed and *click* ... the flash doesn't go off. So she keeps at it, about every 2nd or 3rd picture doesn't flash. Still she gets some really great shots and she's fast. It will be 3 or 4 weeks until I see the proofs. I can't wait.

No comments: