Wednesday, August 06, 2003

The Time Has Come...

To think about what to get me for my birthday! hehehe... My birthday is this coming Monday. Here is my wish list:

Things for my aquarium - preferably things that glow in the dark, I don't know if the fish like it, but I think it's very cool. Buy them from here...
Also Algae Be Gone Tablets - Fish are getting tired of all the muck... I'm getting tired of scrubbing the tank once a week
New Fish Tank Scrubber
New Tank Thermometer... some child of mine decided to peal it off my tank
Bigger fish tank
New FANCY goldfish... Make sure it's small...

More collectible Barbies - Buy them from here...
ClothesBuy them from here (sleazy undies are always welcome)Buy Those from here
Cow things.... any cow thing... I do collect cows...
A manicure and pedicure

And most of all... an all expense paid vacation to some where quiet and full of hot men (no women) to wait on me hand and foot OR
A firestation full of hot firefighters just for ME
A Giant Chocolate Cake with a pint of Hagen Daz Midnight Cookies And Cream (they don't make it anymore) that has absolutly no calories or fat...
Big ass party with lots of booze and men... and me not feeling so damn responsible and mature ;o)

Yeah Yeah I know, I'm dreaming. I'll probably get a nice card from someone and my kids will be same as they always are. Eh, it's just another day... but I can dream...

Hey maybe I can get someone to go see 28 Days Later with me!

No comments: