Monday, August 04, 2003

Summary Of My Weekend

I stayed up to damn late Friday night - had to work and didn't get home until 10 pm after doing some grocery shopping and putting gas in my new (to me) car - that thing has the absolute BEST gas mileage!

Saturday- Up at 6 am... scratch that 6:30 am... nope... 7 am... (hey I was tired) quick shower, search for work clothes (I forgot to wash my work pants) and head out the door. At work by 8 am, worked until 5:30 PM without a break. It was BUSY BUSY BUSY. I had 2 sets of twins to do - that was very cool.

Home at 6 pm. It was game night - one of our friends was already there *sigh* I hate it when people show up really early for the game. I whined to hubby that I wanted food I was hungry, all the caffeine and sugar that had kept me moving at work had worn off. He made me my favorite - hamburger helper lasagna (Yeah I know it's some what disgusting but I like it). Hamburger Helper, help your hamburger help her… make a great meal… um… never mind… I went to my bedroom for a nap at 7 pm (Just when people were showing up) because I was TIRED! Got up at 9 PM and gamed until 1 AM (what am I? A masochist?)

SundayUp at 6:30 am, shower, dress and head off to work - want to get out early to take my kids to a b-day party. Only had 3 babies to photo yesterday - but I got 3 sales - my commission for the weekend was $152 so I'm happy. :o) Got home and dressed the girls in coordinating clothes so we could head to the party. Took an hour and a half to get everyone ready - I was getting bitchy about that - hate to be late. The party was cute, the kids were good (a miracle) and our friend sent the girls home with a helium balloon for each of them. As soon as we get home Super Girl lets go of hers on the stairs (Cabbage Patch's was secured to her jumper so this wouldn't happen - Super Girl wouldn't let it stay tied to her wrist though). The ceiling over the stairs is VERY high so Hubby had to get a broom and try to bat the balloon to a place he could reach - while he was doing that Super Girl said "Don't pop it daddy" To which Cabbage Patch started to chant "Pop it! Pop it! Pop it!" This was pissing of Super Girl something serious... little sisters...

I don't remember much else that happened - I was desperately tired by then and just ready to sleep sleep sleep. Been working evenings at the hospital since Wednesday and not getting home before 10 pm or 11 pm. I have to work tonight - I am going to love my check from this week but I will be happy when they get someone hired for the week days - these evenings are getting old.

No comments: