Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Crack Whore Pussy

My cat has a problem. She's an addict and I suspect that she's like most addicts and would do just about anything to get a fix, even whore herself out. I know, your asking just what my cat is jonesing for, it's Pounce. Yesterday when I went to WalMart I purchased a little bag of Kitty Crack - Pounce , little did I know the powerful addictive powers of Kitty Crack!

When we got home I gave Sunshine some treats. She was all over the Kitty Crack - even willing to turn tricks! I made her stand on a chair. She wanted her crack so much she was grabbing my hand for it! She would even lick my fingers after she got the treat - even bite them! My cat is an addict!!!!


Sunshine, Kitty Crack Whore
I'm going to need to find a rehab program for my cat.

No comments: