Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Loud Shit

Monday night I went to bed at my usual time, midnight... Well I intended to go to bed at midnight but while I was getting ready for bed I heard my neighbor turn on her stereo. She was playing her music loud enough that I could tell that it was country music and what song was playing. Oh great. So I figure I'll do some much needed waxing for a bit, surely they won't be listening at this deafening level for long. As I stood in the bathroom smearing myself with hot wax I listened as my neighbors talked.. No shouted to each other over the music, then the music changed from country which I can live with to obnoxious heavy metal then abruptly to even more obnoxious rap music, someone else arrived at their apartment and talked equally loudly and then thankfully the music ended and I think they all left. Only a bit over an hour past when they started playing their music so loud. Great... I had to get up at 6 am on Tuesday so I was really appreciative of the music. I wish I could figure when they sleep so I could serenade them with music.

No comments: