Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Snow White It Is

Super Girl decided what she wanted to be for Halloween about 2 months ago. She wants to be Snow White. I dislike Snow White so I hoped she would forget it. I tried to sell her on being the Disney Princess she is named after but she insisted on being Snow White. I left her alone about it for a while in the mistaken belief that she would forget about Snow White and I could make the little people matching princess dresses. No. Tonight I was chatting with hubby about what to do - should I get out the fabric and pattern and whip out a dress tonight or go get the blasted Snow White costume for her. Hubby said I should spend the $19.95 for the costumes for the little people. *sigh* Snow White it is. I know it's the best thing really as I would feel horribly guilty for making her wear a costume she didn't want to wear - like I always had to do growing up - and hubby, well he's been having flash backs to when he was little his mom made him wear a bunny costume one year and he has never fully recovered from that horrific experience. I'll be a good mom and let her wear the crappy store bought costume instead of an absolute master piece made by me (yes I could make a fabulous costume for her tonight).

No comments: