Friday, October 17, 2003

Living On The Edge

Well if you think getting a tattoo is 'walking on the wild side' just read this. Today me and the little ones got a bath. I realized I needed to shave my legs - I sometimes meet my sancho on Friday nights. There's nothing more dangerous than holding a razor to your freshly washed skin while two hyper children splash around you. So here I was all soaped up, snapping at the little people to be still while I attempted to remove unwanted hair from my body - and just between you and I, that's a lot of hair. I don't really like to shave in the tub, although the tub is more convenient for some areas than others but I still don't really like it. Shaving in the shower is better but more rushed as we don't have a large hot water tank - that's always special, shaving one leg in the nice hot water then rushing to finish the other before I get goose bumps, and don't even think of shaving the pubes in a cold shower! And the worst part of shaving - in the tub with kids or rushed in the shower is when you miss a part and end up with a mohawk up the side of one leg. I mean other areas of the body can be hidden or hell you can just pretend you meant to make it that shape, but not your leg. So there I was taking my life in my own hands, trying to shave with the kids bumping me. Somehow I did manage to get it done with no blood loss and I seem to have gotten all the unsightly hair as well. *sigh* the things I do to make a booty call.

No comments: