Monday, December 15, 2003

Flight Of Fancy

Ignore the previous post. This weekend was so incredibly busy! Antonio surprised me Friday night with a spur of the moment trip to Antigua! He wanted to celebrate his newest investment in horses paying off big! Off to Antonio's private jet we went. He's such a romantic, he had roses just everywhere inside the plane. We shared a bottle of wine and snuggled while watching Meet The Parents as we flew. I was a bit tipsy by the time we landed in Antigua. His limo met us at the airport and whisked us away to a little cabin on the beach. We had more to drink in the limo so I was more on the drunk side than tipsy by the time we got to the cabin. The cabin was beautiful! I'll stop writing about Friday evening right here ;o).

Saturday morning I woke to the most beautiful sunrise! Absolutely breath taking! We shared a lovely breakfast on the front porch of the cabin. After a shower we went exploring the area and took some pictures. I'll post them soon! Need to go for now, it's nap time here - more later on the amazing trip to Antigua.

No comments: