Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Naughty Or Nice?


(blatantly stolen off Sasoozie's page)
Well Santa has proclaimed that I am: Nicer than nice. A real champ! I was really proud of all the hard work that went towards changing those "naughty" habits of last year. Treated friends nicely and was exceptionally honest (which happens to be one of my favorite traits!) It's amazing what a good old fashioned "I'm sorry!" can do for a rating. Keep up the good work! (I checked with Santahere)

heh... Me nice... Go figure. I guess I get the nice list because I'm a Jew! HAHAHAHAHA! Santa's putting anyone he doesn't have to bring pressies to on the NICE list. :o)

In other areas... My SARS (Cold) has moved to my chest quickly - this sucks as the only thing I like to move quickly to my chest is a date. No dates for me though, not with this nasty cough. I have a bit of nasal drainage but I've been taking the last of hubby's prescription strength decongestant so that I won't be blowing my nose all freaking day. I'm hoping this all blows over pretty quick as hubby's did. Unlike him, I don't have a fever. And also unlike him I can't take a day off to sleep on the couch oblivious to the little people as my doting spouse makes sure I don't develop a searing brain cooking fever. Instead I've been taking industrial doses of vitamin C washed down with oj (yuck) and filtching his prescription decongestant and trying to placate the little people with holiday programming on Nick and children's videos. Yes I know, that's going to throw my "Mother Of The Year" nomination in question (Damn that Kathy Lee, she'll get it again this year!), but I'm really just thinking selfishly as I really don't want the usual tsunami of toys covering my living room today. I really don't feel like picking up toys and vacuuming - I did that yesterday - that and since I'm drinking oj and I don't have any more anti-reflux pills and crunching TUMS is out of the question due to my tender teeth, I really don't want to have to bend over all that much and cause the caustic stomach acids to start their process of eating away at my esophagus. My plans today are as followed: Sit on couch and knit occasionally getting up to get more oj or pudding... No wait.. I'm out of pudding!!!! D! Emergency Pudding Run! Bring Pudding and donuts (well I do have to feed the little people ya know)! Let little people watch as many videos/DVD's as they want (as I can possibly get them to sit and watch) so as to not have to lock them in dog kennels to keep my house clean and give me some rest - just kidding on the kennel thing (hubby won't let me get the big ones that they could fit in - bastard). That's my plan, hope I get all my objectives accomplished.

Oh one last thing. The little people can be so sweet some times (especially while sleeping). This morning I got out of bed croaking. I sat on the couch and Super Girl went to the fridge and got a pudding for me - she came in and handed it to me with her special spoon saying "Here you go sweetie, I even got you my green yellow spoon." Ahhh... Melted my heart.

No comments: