Friday, December 12, 2003

Early Risers

Well I was going to post yesterday about how I was getting over my SARS(cold) quickly and feeling much better, but that would have been a premature and erroneous post as I woke this morning feeling as though I had been stepped on my an elephant in my sleeping hours. I neglected to take the prescription strength decongestant yesterday as I mistakenly thought I was improving, also I had difficulty sleeping Wednesday night and I chalked that up to the decongestant. I should have suffered the ill sleep and taken the medication. My throat feels as though I've gargled with sand and Listerine. My sinus have that all to wet feeling of being in between being totally stuffed up and having a constantly running nose. And of course the little people got up far to early this morning. *sigh* OK, enough whining - I'll survive.

yesterday was a busy day and the little people were in rare form. The tsunami of toys I had been working so hard to keep from over taking my living room finally descended with a crash. It took less than 10 minutes - just long enough for me to gather the laundry from upstairs. The little people had broken into my bedroom closet like a couple of expert burglars. They found a forgotten box of party things from Super Girl's first birthday. Between spreading forgotten party items around the room and torturing my cat, they had a full day. I'm ready for a day off...

No comments: