Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Update From The House Of Biohazards! (my house)
Thanks Jacob for that one!

I didn't manage to achieve any of my goals (all two of them!). I didn't get to do NOTHING or to sit and knit. My feeble attempt to play videos/DVD to lull my children into a zombie like calm state did not work. My cat is an idiot when she's in heat and didn't run to hide from the little people. They spent most of the day torturing the cat. They put her under a plastic storage box and beat on the box, they tied scarves around the middle of her like a skirt, they squished her with hugs, they shoved her in gym bags and back packs and zipped them up and they held her down and covered her with my hair conditioner. Never once did my cat meow to be let go, let out or have a small child stop squashing her. Never did she scratch either of the little people (though they both most certainly deserved it!) nor did she try to nip or bite either (again they did deserve that). The day was filled with giggles and squeals of the little people as they subjected my poor stupid cat to one test of endurance after another. And yet after all she was put through today, she shows her moronic devotion to those who victimized her all day - she is sleeping in their room snuggled up next to one of them.

As for me, I'm still coughing, have a slight fever and I managed to finish my knitting after the little people were herded off to bed. I'm off to bed now, early in hopes that a few extra hours of sleep will bring relief and healing.

No comments: