Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Still In Pain

Well the pain has increased - as it should I suppose. I'm down to eating nothing hard like - chips or nuts or pizza or bread - hell water is almost to hard right now! Tylenol helps as does eating pudding. My sister brought me some, and she brought donuts for my kids. I'm also coming down with SARS (a cold) so I'm not feeling very good. I'm not going to do much here today (although I've already cleaned the livingroom and vacuumed)... and I'm certainly not cooking today (why cook when I can't eat it!)

But aside from that things in a certain area of my life are looking up. I'm not going to go into detail because I don't want to jinx it! (I know that just sounds stupid)

Well I'm off to go wallow in my own misery (and contemplate the good things happening).

No comments: