Ten for Ten
I don't usually do these - I usually find them rather stupid and sheepish to do, but I'm just filling some stuff in because I haven't had much time to write today.... And this kind of caught my eye.
Ten Things You Wish You Knew How to Do
1. Ride a bike
2. Speak Spanish
3. Read and speak Hebrew (I'm working on that one)
4. To paint like the masters (Angelo, Rubens, Picasso, etc.)
5. Plant a garden that will flourish and thrive
6. Country western dance
7. Read minds
8. See through things (pants would be first on my list hehehehehe...)
9. Make love for hours and hours (like Sting says he can) without getting tired, bored or sore (maybe I should try to get lessons from Sting)
10. Higher mathematics... Don't even try to explain... I've had several tutors try to get me past Trig... Just never works.