Friday, June 11, 2004

Better Than A Voodoo Doll!
(well almost)

Tonight when K returns from his boyfriend he will be greeted with...


Angry Albino Sock Monkey!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Update!! 6/12/04 - 9 pm
Angry Albino Sock Monkey Has got to be the best prank I have pulled on K! He arrived home exceeding late last night (this morning really) so I was pissed with him. I could not sleep until I knew he saw Angry Albino Sock Monkey! I was seriously tempted to follow him up the stairs with the camera to capture the 'special moment' of discovery, but I'm glad I didn't. I heard nothing from him after he went upstairs to bed so I erroneously thought he had not turned on the overhead light in his room and therefore had not seen the Angry Albino Sock Monkey hanging from the ceiling fan chain. Today I called from work while on a break and asked if he made a discovery. He said that Angry Albino Sock Monkey was horribly disturbing. He saw the monkey hanging from the chain and when he turned it around to see it's face he was completely creeped out. I started laughing hysterically (while in the waiting area of work... People were giving me odd looks). He said that if I had been behind him waiting with a camera to capture the 'special moment' he might have just had to push me down the stairs! HAHAHAHAHA! He was thankful I did not put a fake knife in Angry Albino Sock Monkey's hand as I had considered, he didn't think he would have been able to sleep at all if that had happened. K has asked that I never make another Angry Albino Sock Monkey! But fuck him! This is far to much fun. I sent a picture of Angry Albino Sock Monkey! to XXXX I'm waiting to hear what he thinks (no I didn't make one for him). I've laughed about all this all freaking day long.

Anyone want an Angry Albino Sock Monkey? Makes a great gift! Isn't Father's Day coming up? What better way to let Dad know what you think of him than with an Albino Sock Monkey! e-mail me.

No comments: