Monday, August 23, 2004

What A Day For A Day Dream

Today has not been a good day. There have been GOOD parts, but as a whole it's not been good. Nothing BAD has happened really unless you count me NOT finding my license, me NOT being as compassionate and sympathetic as I should have, me BEING selfish and childish and me ending up feeling like a primo ass on top of me already feeling kind of isolated and lonely. *sigh* At least my pets still like me and the Little People are still talking to me and K hasn't tried to kill me recently. Enough of all that, I don't want to talk about it really - I've already done far too much internal dialogue today. On to other things.

Baubles

I was flipping through the only parenting magazine I get, Child - which to be honest I don't like parenting magazines as a whole, the only reason I get Child is because it is a gift subscription, but I dislike most of the articles and absolutely hate a lot of the advertising. I keep it in the bathroom for reading materials. Today I flipped to the back of the magazine and saw a photo charm bracelet that was to DIE for. It's made by Brag, Inc. and it says you can mail or e-mail your photo and they will make a charm with your photo. I went to the website and almost choked on the price of the bracelets, so I looked at the price of just the charm. I had to just stop looking at that point. Sticker shock would be a horrible thing to have the coroner put on the death certificate as the reason for my demise (I want it to be something much more interesting).

No comments: