Monday, October 04, 2004

Creepy Spider

Since it's a dreary wet day I thought I'd post nasty spider photos. I have an agreement with the Evil Spiders that I won't kill them if they live outside of my domicile. I sometimes even take photos.



This nasty bugger was very ambitious and strung it's web between two trees about 10 feet apart. I had to take a photo of it crossing from one tree to the other. I thought the photo where it looks like it's glowing was fabulous. The little people were fascinated with the spider crossing between the trees. I was curious to see how long the web would stay up since it wasn't right across the side walk, I suppose the down pour going on right now has destroyed this spider's grand plans to catch something huge for dinner. I'm almost sad about it.


No comments: